In a really light-hearted way, here are Today’s Pet Peeves:
· Fingernail polish: Just how do women know/feel/guess at what color works for them or for that enigmatic ‘ensemble’? Yes, Thank God I don’t have to be too concerned on this one…
· Senior moments. I just Do Not have time for forgetting. Especially when it’s ideas for today’s blog that just this morning were so vivid in my mind.
· Frames for portraits: Just who said they usually should be rectangular? Borrrr-ing!
· When your fingers forget how to type your name. Duh.
· The M-1 Abrams Tank having a jet engine (yes, a true fact): Why no racing stripes? Why not a blower that my BFF Lee would marvel at?
· My inability to give myself a good back rub.
· Words spelled alike that are spoken completely differently. Or words whose pronunciation makes no phonetic sense. (now I sound old and crabby, huh, Heather?)
· Why speeding drivers are tagged by the Revenuers (aka police) long before folks who insist on driving after dusk with NO headlights.
· The bus not pulling over at the riverside for a Spectacular Sunset – best one I’ve seen in six years in DC
· Chicken Pad Thai not being served in every American restaurant
· And, of course, women – certainly not a peeve but certainly a mystery through the years (said with a smile!)
Tell me what bugs you so I know whether I’m being too dorky or have a point in all of this…