2013

Living - and already savoring - the Adventures across the backroads of western Idaho and eastern Oregon!

30 November 2010

Ascension

I’d like to leave you today with an excerpt of some ‘love and light’ shared by a true Warrior, Seeker and Guide in my life’s orbit – Mizz J. Ponder her words, ones that speak to me like spiritual guideposts:

“Appreciated your [blog] entry as I am seeking, learning and attempting to walk with empowerment and light today/everyday. I continue my studies of personal spiritual alchemy with a toss salad of Shamanism dressing and a side of hardy Native American traditions...(The Medicine Wheel and The Tree of Life are just two examples of my new teachings...fantastic fun) I am practicing good magic and finding my recipe (ingredients) to life. It's still a lot chunky. (I continue to add too much salt (thinking & tears) sometimes...)

I have a "hot date" with Buddha over Thanksgiving 2010 @
http://www.shambhalamountain.org/stupa.html. I am jazzed to participate in a 4-day spiritual retreat. Pure intentions of fine tuning my yoga stances, meditation methods, avoiding traditional programming and all people I know. Sinking into deeper authentic self...I continue to stumble through the path of purpose and my reasonable happy.“

No comments: