2013

Living - and already savoring - the Adventures across the backroads of western Idaho and eastern Oregon!

24 February 2011

Dazed and Confused? Or a Communication Breakdown?

”I (sure don’t) want to hold you in my arms. Yeah, I’m having a nervous breakdown – you want to drive me insane!”

OK, paraphrasing Led Zeppelin doesn’t really cover the scope of my disgust with Congress, but it’s close. And nope, today’s post isn’t about politics because I won’t go there. 1001001001001001001001001 …

Isn’t cyber-correction tape great?! You have no idea how many nasty barbs above were just rewritten AND deleted! So, I will NOT make the mistake a few Facebookers and bloggers make about spewing bad things online, things that never go away. My negative thoughts on our Congress shall remain my own…

Makes me wonder why we in this era still see so many emails that should not have been sent. Guess there are lots to thing sent and not sent that resonate across history, like captured battlefield missives that turned the day or poignant letters unsent that, when unearthed, show you a true depth of feeling, of character.

[whew!] [more Zep plying on Henri the iPod and it’s really dead-on this time] ”I been a workin’ from 7 to 11 every night. It really makes life a drag. I don’t think that’s right, no. I’ve really been the best of fools.”

No comments: