2013

Living - and already savoring - the Adventures across the backroads of western Idaho and eastern Oregon!

01 June 2011

Lucky for You, Lucky for Me

What makes the mind ‘roam?’ I have lots of time each morning to ponder that but haven’t figured anything much out. Coincidentally, this survey, http://www.slate.com/id/2295603/, goes a long ways to describing the perils of a long commute. Thankfully, I don’t fall easily into these traps. I’m not speaking for any other commuter, but my own slog is well worth it when I see the good things my paycheck & benefits bring to my family. And, I get the full range of emotions each day without drugs, drink or personal crisis – man, maybe I’m just lucky and never knew how exciting my free time is!



Let’s stroll through TMM’s Garden, where you just never know what will pop up…



Do you know where


your happiness is tonight?



You might be right or wrong,


the rhythm and rhyme


slipping through your fingers.



We’re far into the night


with ever less time


to find the chord, the thread


of our stories.



But love is coming


to us all


no matter where we are


today, tomorrow


or a thousand dreams away.

No comments: