2013

Living - and already savoring - the Adventures across the backroads of western Idaho and eastern Oregon!

03 January 2013

Jumping into Snake River: a new Look for 2013

"It is good to realize that if love and peace can prevail on earth, and if we can teach our children to honor nature's gifts, the joys and beauties of the outdoors will be here forever."
     ~ President Jimmy Carter (a true hero in a messed-up world)


Can I better sum up the tangents, twists and ramblings of our lives?  I took advantage of 2013 and our recent move to retool my blog site.  It was boring me to tears, so I amp'd it up a bit.  I'll try to make it even more interesting in the near future.  But I keep in mind it's a window and what you see on the other side needs to be worthwhile, not jazzed-up empty words about nothing.

The best to all of you in 2013 -- you may not be a butterfly hatching from a cocoon, but nonetheless get out there and live your dream whenever you can.

P.S.  This new picture is from the nearby Snake River, an authentic part of our new milieu.

No comments: