2013

Living - and already savoring - the Adventures across the backroads of western Idaho and eastern Oregon!

22 July 2011

Great Expectations, part 2

Part 2 .. My mulling-things-over is complete. For today.


The Within expectations, now they’re trickier. I have a midnight oil-burning friend, The Bull, who does the transcontinental travel like a rock star-live separately from family awhile-making it happen at work thing. He clearly succeeds because his expectations are great, with him sacrificing in the name of his family. I can’t gripe until I too have stepped up and rampaged through the china shop of expectations, smashing them with focus and energy.


Now, gentle reader, was that last phrase an analogy, simile or metaphor? Or just early AM goofiness? It’s a dorky question but I want you to walk away today at least a bit enlightened.

Expect, seek, achieve, reflect & celebrate…

No comments: