2013

Living - and already savoring - the Adventures across the backroads of western Idaho and eastern Oregon!

20 November 2008

Thoughtfulness in Black and White



I have this friend, Arkansawyer, who blurbs, eBays, and is somewhat Deviant too. He blogs too! And he's got this alter ego in Armadillo Creek - check out that ol' boy... The point is that you can have your eyes opened on a trip to something right in front of you, but it all looks better through the black-and-white perspective:



The colors of life often clutter the landscape of thought, of feeling, and make me miss what's right in front of me. It's caught in the camera eye - and this stranger is a long-awaited friend. OK, that makes no sense except to me, but I am, and remain, the Two Medicine Man who walks an odd road. Thanks to Arkansawyer and the Chebby, I have a lot to share this winter, so stay tuned.


1 comment:

Arkansawyer said...

This is one Arkansawyer who has been too busy lately to stop and smell the roses, to stop by and catch up and miss your tribute...

*hangs my head in shame*

Glad I stopped by though, thanks for the kind words. I still owe you some photos, too!